We can assist families who care for a family member with a complex medical need, profound learning or physical disability movie script. A short break from caring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year can help the family continue to support their family member in the long term.
Our services encompass a diverse range of family support 호텔 델루나 7회 다운로드.
We provide a flexible service to meet the needs of families, be it:
- day care
- early evening visits
- overnight care
- short breaks
- weekend or weekday care a series of youth groups
- Saturday and holiday care
- We can provide emergency care in accordance with our registration Frozen English subtitles.
- We are able to offer young adults the ASDAN programme to enable them to achieve an educational award in a very tailored programme of learning designed to inspire and recognise personal achievement 영화 툴리 다운로드.
Promoting choice, positive self-image and individual identity is at the heart of our work.
We develop and implement appropriate care packages in consultation with the young person, parents and carers and other relevant parties. We regularly review Support Plans and Healthcare Plans with the family and participate fully in transition planning and attending social care, health and education reviews as appropriate. We respond flexibly to the changing needs of the young person and/or the family, for example by changing the care we provide or the way we provide it. We can provide extra help during times of crisis.
We offer invaluable information and guidance for parents, carers, young people and professionals. We monitor young people’s health and provide information and feedback for professionals involved in their care.
We can also offer support through our youth groups for teens and young adults. Encouraging them to be more independent and grow as individuals is one of the most rewarding aspects of our work. Through our groups we help young people prepare for adult life, assist them with their transition to residential college, work or volunteering and provide information about other organisations which can support them in the future life. Through these groups, young people form strong friendships.
In the long term, we aim to help young people lead more independent lives.
We will support them in learning social and life skills, integrating within the community and improving their self esteem.
We work in partnership with:
- Pathways at Henley College
- Abingdon College
- Bishopswood School
- Chiltern Edge
- and many other educational organisation connected with young adults in our care.
We have established close links with organisations such as the Community Nursing Teams, and the local Mencap Group. We happily share details so parents and carers have the choice to decide whether to make use of them or not. This enables families to develop day-to-day coping strategies and access diverse support when it’s needed most.
We maintain close relationships with other professionals:
- social workers
- speech and language therapists
- music therapists
- solicitors acting for young people with disability caused by the errors of others and case managers working with these solicitors.