Helping to ensure that children/young adults with disabilities live life to the full
We aim to give a lifeline of support to families caring for a disabled child or young adult.
Because everyone is unique, our charity cares about providing individual support to enrich the lives of disabled children and young adults.
We provide a broad range of services to support families and professionals in their vital role of caring.
- Provide much needed short respite care breaks and other disability services to parents and carers.
- Offer a small scale, caring and nurturing environment, to support families across a wide geographical area
- Partner with associated agencies to provide a holistic approach to meet the young person’s needs.
- Be flexible in catering to everyday needs of children with a wide spectrum of disabilities.
- Ensure that children and young people continue to live in the family home.
- Support and provide advice and guidance to families, to help at every stage.
- Promote Chiltern Centre in the wider community, and inspire local people to get involved in helping us to achieve our mission.